[R-sig-ME] Can lme allow for serial correlation and 'pure' measurement error?

Jonathan Baron baron at psych.upenn.edu
Fri May 30 13:09:58 CEST 2008

Min Gong supplied me with the following (which might also work in lmer
in the lme4 package):

I think you are probably referring to this. He can use subject as a
grouping factor when measuring the serial correlation between
periods..

http://stat.ethz.ch/R-manual/R-patched/library/nlme/html/corAR1.html

Home page: http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~baron
Editor: Judgment and Decision Making (http://journal.sjdm.org)