[R-sig-ME] Status of HPDinterval

John Maindonald John.Maindonald at anu.edu.au
Mon May 5 12:42:21 CEST 2008

Dear Douglas -
I'm wondering whether the output from HPDinterval()
in the new version of lme4 will (if you have made this
decision) in due course appear with the same format
as in the present coda version.  CIs for variances will
continue to be presented on a logarithmic scale?

Also, will the coda functions in due course be able to
accept the new merMCMC objects?

I am putting together a note at present, re code that
appears in our text, to which this is relevant.
Thanks
John.

John Maindonald             email: john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
phone : +61 2 (6125)3473    fax  : +61 2(6125)5549
Centre for Mathematics & Its Applications, Room 1194,
John Dedman Mathematical Sciences Building (Building 27)
Australian National University, Canberra ACT 0200.