[R-sig-ME] R-forge problem (windows binary packages)! {Re: ... lme4 ...}

Stefan Theußl stefan.theussl at wu-wien.ac.at
Fri Nov 30 21:07:11 CET 2007

Hello Doug,

We had troubles with disk space on R-Forge. Among others this caused the
website to malfunction. It is possible that the windows binary build
process had been affected too.
However, everything should be OK by now except that the win binaries are
not available yet.
I try to trigger the windows build process from home, but this implies a
remote desktop connection which is rather slow.
Nevertheless, if I have no success with rdesktop tonight, tomorrow at 6
am CET, the packages will be built automatically.

Best,
Stefan