[R-sig-ME] NAEP Data and lmer

Doran, Harold HDoran at air.org
Thu Jun 7 18:19:32 CEST 2007

Kyle:

I think this needs much more context before I can be helpful, or maybe I
am missing something. Our software program AM (that is AIR's software)
is designed to handle some NAEP analyses (and it is also free). It also
has a small component for MLMs, but it is not able to do what lmer does.

Are you asking about 5 analyses because you want to do 1 for each of the
5 plausible values?