[R-meta] How to get an I^2 and tests for Residual Heterogeneity and Moderators for a model averaged output

Slein, Margaret m@@|e|n @end|ng |rom zoo|ogy@ubc@c@
Sat May 11 05:36:16 CEST 2024

Hello,

I have several multilevel models (rma.mv) that I have model averaged using the MuMIn package.

I’m wondering how calculate an I^2 as well as obtain the test for residual heterogeneity and moderators (are typically output in the individual model outputs but are not output in the model averaged output). Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
Maggie

Margaret A. Slein
PhD student, O’Connor Lab
University of British Columbia (UBC)
UBCV occupies the unceded and ancestral territory of the xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam) People and has been stewarded by them since time immemorial