[R-meta] robust variance estimation with few clusters

Filippo Gambarota ||||ppo@g@mb@rot@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jul 25 18:16:24 CEST 2024

thank you James, I guess that the same reasoning could be applied to
meta-regression right? I can just ignore the dependency and then apply the
cluster robust function