[R-meta] Fwd: Question on Umbrella review and other types

Im @||gner@79 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Apr 25 10:05:39 CEST 2024

Dear Dr Gerta and Dr Michael!
Sorry to bother You again.

There is one concern. The two systematic reviews have come to almost same
main conclusion that young patients have higher chances of recurrence, and
few other findings. However, one conclusion is quite definite and second is
not much definite. Do You think it will be Ok to do the SRMA with inclusion
of additional studies in previous studies ? And also I would need to
register the study in PROSPERO as usual.

My boss was thinking earlier of having  a review study on
previously published studies, how that sounds ?

best regards,
Imran