[R-meta] Question about Meta analysis

Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (NP) wo||g@ng@v|echtb@uer @end|ng |rom m@@@tr|chtun|ver@|ty@n|
Tue Apr 23 09:56:00 CEST 2024

Dear Sevilay,

I am not sure to whom you meant to write (you posted to the mailing list and I don't know who 'Steinininger' is), but you might find the following of relevance to your question:

https://wviechtb.github.io/metafor/reference/misc-recs.html#general-workflow-for-meta-analyses-involving-complex-dependency-structures