[R-meta] Question about Meta analysis

Sevilay Cankaya @ev||@yc@nk@y@97 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Apr 22 16:45:31 CEST 2024

Dear Steinininger,

I am writing to ask some questions about dependency in meta analysis. I
read your questions in the meta analysis group. I realised that ı have
similar questions. I am currently working on meta analysis about the
effectiveness of psychotherapies on juveniles psychology. I have 42 effect
sizes from 18 studies and the differences from your meta analysis is that ı
have multiple outcomes (depression, anger, mindfulness)  and ı want to
combine them as a psychosocial outcome. First I tried three level meta
analysis. Then while researching,  I saw that . clubsandwich, , RVE was
more suitable for my data. But I'm not sure because it is my first time.
 I want to ask how you deal with these issues(model selection).
And Do you have any resources or ideas that can help me with this?

Sincerely,
Sevilay Çankaya