[R-meta] Issues when using rma.mv

Michael Dewey ||@t@ @end|ng |rom dewey@myzen@co@uk
Sat May 20 15:23:39 CEST 2023

Dear Diego

If you have all the raw data why do you not just analyse this as a
multi-level mode (or mixed effects model)? Perhaps I have misunderstood
here.

Incidentally your mailer is set to send HTML so your post is mangled
since this is a plain text list.

Michael

Michael
http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html