[R-meta] Free Workshop on Meta-Analysis with R and metafor

Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (NP) wo||g@ng@v|echtb@uer @end|ng |rom m@@@tr|chtun|ver@|ty@n|
Thu Mar 23 14:45:05 CET 2023

Hi all,

A bit late (and I generally have avoided using this mailing list for such announcements), but in case nobody has anything better to do on a Friday evening (or morning/night, depending on your time zone), I will be giving a free ~7 hour workshop on meta-analysis with R and the metafor package tomorrow, in advance of the Evidence Synthesis & Meta-Analysis in R Conference (https://esmarconf.org), which starts next week.

The workshop itself starts tomorrow (Friday, March 24th) at 5pm CET. Further details here:

https://www.wvbauer.com/doku.php/workshop_2023_ma_esmarconf

Wolfgang Viechtbauer, PhD, Statistician | Department of Psychiatry and
Neuropsychology | Maastricht University | PO Box 616 (VIJV1) | 6200 MD
Maastricht, The Netherlands | +31(43)3884170 | https://www.wvbauer.com