[R-meta] question on scatter plot of estimates (Fisher's Z) against the standard error

Gabriel Cotlier g@b|k|m01 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jul 19 11:59:25 CEST 2023

Hello Michael,
Thank you very much for your response.
I just would like to show that the of data set I have has high uncertainty
given that no possible pattern is observable or detectable and no order is
possible to visulize in the scattering,
I thought that a plot with x axis = fisher's z observed
outcomes (estimates) and y axis = standard error or any other measure of
uncertainty could at least visually demostrate that assumption.
If such a lack of pattern or high uncertainty in the data set can also  be
demonstrated numerically, even better.
Kind regards,
Gabriel