[R-meta] DECOMPOSING RESIDUAL HETEROGENEITY

segun aremu @egun@remu2k3 @end|ng |rom y@hoo@com
Mon Jan 16 18:06:42 CET 2023

I have been experimenting with the Senn2013 data in the Metafor package and while trying to reproduce the results, I have been having difficulty decomposing the residual heterogeneity ( QE( df=18) = 96.9841, Pval <0.0001) into within study and between study heterogeneity like I could do with netmeta. At least to help me assess the inconsistency in the network meta-analysis.
I will really appreciate if you could advise me on how to go about it.
Thank you so much for all your great work.