[R-meta] Comparing several predictors and responses & most appropriate model

James Pustejovsky jepu@to @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jan 3 16:55:21 CET 2023

Wolfgang has a nice worked example of bivariate meta-analysis that
illustrates what I had in mind:
https://www.metafor-project.org/doku.php/analyses:vanhouwelingen2002
(see the sections on "Bivariate approach" and "Regression of true log
odds")
Examples of the more general multivariate meta-analysis case are also
relevant:
https://www.metafor-project.org/doku.php/analyses:berkey1998

Thanks for sharing the pre-print--it looks interesting and relevant.

Best,
James