[R-meta] Test Message

Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (NP) wo||g@ng@v|echtb@uer @end|ng |rom m@@@tr|chtun|ver@|ty@n|
Sat Feb 4 12:11:56 CET 2023

Well, that adjustment sucks. Now, if you reply to a message, it only replies to the person who posted and even with reply-all doesn't automatically include the mailing list in the recipients. So one has to manually add the r-sig-meta-analysis using r-project.org address of the mailing list back to the recipients, which many people won't do. That's a definite no-go and I have reverted that adjustment.

So for now, I will have to live with the problem that some messages are not getting delivered to me (I now check the archives occasionally to see if this problem has occurred, so I might see those messages eventually).