[R-meta] negative reliability

Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (NP) wo||g@ng@v|echtb@uer @end|ng |rom m@@@tr|chtun|ver@|ty@n|
Fri Apr 28 12:43:57 CEST 2023

I am also not familiar with the correction by Krus and Helmstadter (1993) (seems to be this article in case anybody is interested: https://doi.org/10.1177/0013164493053003005) so I cannot really comment on this. I think in the end, you just have to make your own decisions here (unless somebody comes with further wisdom) and document your choices. As always, a sensitivity analysis is also an option.

P.S.: Your message also arrived in my Inbox (if you recall from our previous communication, this was an issue in the past, but with the adjusted settings to the mailing list, this now seems to be resolved).