[R-meta] Is SMCC comparable to SMD

Don Driscoll d@dr|@co|| @end|ng |rom de@k|n@edu@@u
Tue Sep 27 23:23:12 CEST 2022

Hi meta-analysts,

I'm working on a meta-analysis of data from the 2019-20 megafires in Australia. I am getting an effect size using SMCC where the same sites were surveyed before and after fire. I use SMD for studies with contemporary burnt and unburnt sites (not spatially paired).   Can SMCC be used in the same meta-analysis with SMD effect sizes?  If not, can SMCC be converted to SMD?

Don

Important Notice: The contents of this email are intended solely for the named addressee and are confidential; any unauthorised use, reproduction or storage of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and any attachments immediately and advise the sender by return email or telephone.

Deakin University does not warrant that this email and any attachments are error or virus free.