[R-meta] Which is the way of using "metamean" and the "byvar" function to examine the influence of multiple categorical variable on the mean values

mark walton mem_w@|ton @end|ng |rom y@hoo@co@uk
Wed Nov 16 16:09:29 CET 2022

I have collected data from 300+ studies on microplastic densities in rivers, I would like to investigate how they vary numeric variables (population density, Average GDP, plastic production) and categorical variables (vegetated/non-vegetated, continent, ecoregion, climatic zone).

However, when running "metamean", and using the "byvar" function I can only analyze one variable at a time. Can anyone recommend a mutivariate method so I can look at what factors are driving the microplastic variation?

Thanks