[R-meta] Multilevel Meta-Analysis Pet-Peese and Power

Tori Peña Tor|@Pen@ @end|ng |rom @tonybrook@edu
Thu May 5 16:12:28 CEST 2022

I was asked by reviewers to conduct a Pet-Peese analysis for publication
bias, but I'm not sure how to conduct a Pet-Peese analysis on a rma.mv
object in metafor. (1) Does anyone know if it is possible to run a
Pet-Peese analysis of publication bias on a rma.mv object? They also asked
for power analyses which I could not find out how to do for rma.mv objects
with moderators. (2) Does anyone know how to conduct a power analysis on a
rma.mv moderator analysis?

I appreciate any guidance you can provide!

Thanks,
Tori

--
*Tori Peña <https://www.linkedin.com/in/toripena/> *(she/her/ella)
Doctoral Candidate, Cognitive Psychology