[R-meta] Exponentiating the fixed part of rma.mv output

Tue Mar 29 22:05:04 CEST 2022

Dear Stefanou,

When posting to the mailing list, please provide some information about any institutional/organizational affiliation (such as a link to a personal website, university profile page, or social media profile). Thanks!