[R-meta] Exponentiating the fixed part of rma.mv output

Stefanou Revesz @te|@noureve@z @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Mar 29 21:43:01 CEST 2022

Hello Wolfgang,

I want to exponentiate the fixed part of my model below, is there a
way to preserve the appearance of the output as in
`coef(summary(res))` but just display all the columns in their
exponentiated form?

I did try `predict(res, transf = exp)` but that is not what I'm after.

Thank you,
Stefanou

## Here is my model:
d <- read.csv("https://raw.githubusercontent.com/fpqq/w/main/f.csv")

res <- rma.mv(gi ~ teaching_level+pd_format +pd_content +
                 training_hr +time +outcome +area +
                 time_wk_whn +time_wk_btw +study_type,
               V = v_gi,
               random = ~1|study/obs,