[R-meta] Dealing with missing data in bivariate analysis

Olina Ngwenya o||n@@ngweny@ @end|ng |rom m@nche@ter@@c@uk
Mon Mar 28 11:29:26 CEST 2022

Dear R-sig-meta-analysts

I have been doing bivariate meta-analysis using rma.mv(), but one of my outcomes has missing values and I am getting this message "Rows with NAs omitted from model fitting". My question is "Do we have other ways of dealing with missing data in meta-analysis instead of discarding rows with missing values".

Thank you

Olina Ngwenya
Research Assistant
Centre for Biostatistics | School of Health Sciences | Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health | University of Manchester