[R-meta] Calculating odds ratios in bivariate meta-analysis.

Wolfgang Viechtbauer wo||g@ng@v|echtb@uer @end|ng |rom m@@@tr|chtun|ver@|ty@n|
Sun Mar 20 23:36:19 CET 2022

Dear Olina,

Not sure where exactly the problem is, but escalc() with measure="OR"
computes log odds ratios and measure="PLO" computes log odds.