[R-meta] Calculating odds ratios in bivariate meta-analysis.

Olina Ngwenya o||n@@ngweny@ @end|ng |rom m@nche@ter@@c@uk
Sun Mar 20 22:15:14 CET 2022

Hello R-sig-meta-analysis folks,

I am doing a random effects multivariate model (bivariate)  for binary outcomes, pregnancy and live birth (similar to this analysis: https://www.metafor-project.org/doku.php/analyses:berkey1998, the difference is that berkey1998 outcomes are continuous). Now for bivariate analysis of binary outcomes, I want odds ratios and have not found the way of getting log odds and odds ratio like in the univariate analysis (for example the output for rma.peto).

Thank you

Regards

Olina Ngwenya
Research Assistant
Centre for Biostatistics | School of Health Sciences | Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health | University of Manchester