[R-meta] Bivariate generalized linear mixed model with {metafor}

Arthur Albuquerque @rthurc@|r|o @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Mar 10 00:04:34 CET 2022

I see. Thank you very much, Wolfgang.

Btw, sorry for my persistence! This subject *was* a little bit confusing until you elucidated everything.

Best,

Arthur M. Albuquerque

Medical student
Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil