[R-meta] Potential bug in clubSandwich::Wald_test()

James Pustejovsky jepu@to @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Mar 2 00:03:08 CET 2022

That approach uses a better variance estimator (CR2) but a very crude
approximation to the distribution of the test statistic. I would guess that
it would still have very poor small-sample properties for contexts such as
your example, where the number of clusters is limited relative to the
number of coefficients being tested.