[R-meta] Potential bug in clubSandwich::Wald_test()

Stefanou Revesz @te|@noureve@z @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Mar 1 23:00:16 CET 2022

Thank you very much, James.  Does changing the `test=` to another option
(e.g., "Naive-F") but keeping the `vcov="CR2"` might still be better than
the QM provided by the rma.mv() model itself?

Wald_test(fit, constrain_zero(fit$btt), "CR2", test = "Naive-F")

Stefanou