[R-meta] Exclude answer category from moderation test

Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (NP) wo||g@ng@v|echtb@uer @end|ng |rom m@@@tr|chtun|ver@|ty@n|
Fri Jun 24 15:28:54 CEST 2022

Dear Maria,

If you want to exclude the studies where the moderator is equal to 'x' from the analysis, then you could use the 'subset' argument (e.g., subset=moderator!="x").