[R-meta] Collate event/proportion data from Pretest-Posttest controlled studies and one-group Pretest-Posttest studies

David Pedrosa pedro@@c @end|ng |rom @t@||@un|-m@rburg@de
Wed Jun 22 13:53:35 CEST 2022

Thanks Wolfgang.

I had not seen those parts of the documentary yet. This makes things
much clearer for me.

Best,

David

--

;
<http://www.ukgm.de>;

PD Dr. David Pedrosa
Leitender Oberarzt der Klinik für Neurologie,