[R-meta] aggregating effect sizes

Filippo Gambarota ||||ppo@g@mb@rot@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Jan 10 12:30:30 CET 2022

Hi,
In order to be sure which function to use I would like to ask if the
aggregation method of multiple effect sizes with dependent sampling
error suggested by Borenstein et al. (2009) is the same as what
performed by the aggregate() function in metafor specifying a single
correlation.
In my case I have calculated pre-post effect size using Morris (2008)
and then I have to combine multiple effect sizes calculated on the
same pool of subjects.
Thank you!

--
Filippo Gambarota