[R-meta] Difference of difference

Reza Norouzian rnorouz|@n @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Feb 5 07:47:30 CET 2022

Dear Stefanou,

Adding a quick note that if you're comfortable with changing
"teaching_level:time" to "teaching_level*time", then the 7th
coefficient from the top in the new output tests the hypothesis you
mentioned.

res2 <- rma.mv(gi ~ 0 + teaching_level*time, vi, random = ~1|study/obs,
              data = dd)

Kind regards,
Reza