[R-meta] Open AI ChatGPT

Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (NP) wo||g@ng@v|echtb@uer @end|ng |rom m@@@tr|chtun|ver@|ty@n|
Thu Dec 29 12:54:11 CET 2022

Dear Patrizio,

That code is nonsense. One cannot pass multiple columns to the yi argument. There even is a check in rma.mv() to make sure people don't try to do this:

Error in rma.mv(...):
  The object/variable specified for the 'yi' argument is a data frame with multiple columns.

Also, V should either be a vector or a kxk matrix where k is the length of yi.

This is now the second example where ChatGPT is providing either misleading or entirely incorrect info about how to use metafor:

https://scholar.social/@wviechtb/109516606479461002