[R-meta] Using variance components with effect size transformation

Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (NP) wo||g@ng@v|echtb@uer @end|ng |rom m@@@tr|chtun|ver@|ty@n|
Wed Dec 14 15:44:07 CET 2022

Dear Yuhang,

The 'transf' argument in confint() only applies to fixed effects ('model coefficients'). One cannot directly transform the variance components from one scale to another (there are in principle ways of doing this, but this rarely is appropriate).