[R-meta] Create labels for funnel plot points in metafor

Barbara Ostafińska-Molik b@o@t@||n@k@-mo||k @end|ng |rom uj@edu@p|
Wed Aug 17 03:00:25 CEST 2022

Hi,
I am conducting  a three-level analysis in a metaphor package. I have encountered a problem of my funnel plot. How might I add labels to the funnel plot? I want the
effect names to correspond to the numbering of one of the variables of my database.
Unfortunately, despite various attempts, I haven't managing to achieve the desired effect.  I cannot find any specific provisions for putting labels into the funnel plots.
I would appreciate for  help.

Best Regards,
Barbara Ostafinska-Molik

Pozdrawiam,

Barbara Ostafi�ska-Molik (Ph.D)

Jagiellonian University | Institute of Education|

Batorego 12 | 31-135 Krak�w

https://pedagogika.uj.edu.pl<https://pedagogika.uj.edu.pl/en_GB/start-en>

https://pedagogika.uj.edu.pl/dr-barbara-ostafinska-molik