[R-meta] Fwd:

Im @||gner@79 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Sep 29 10:26:53 CEST 2021

Dear Prof Michael and All!
Thanks a lot for your much valuable suggestions.

I have been away from R for some time now and used SPSS for my statistical
work.
Ńow the problem is that the "metap" package is not being read after
installation and says *"Error in library(metap) : there is no package
called ‘metap’"*.
Please let me know which R software version and doamin (CRAN Mirrors) will
load "metap" package ?

I will be much grateful for this.
best regards,
Imran