[R-meta] Standardized response mean

Hazel Wellington h@ze|@we|||ngton13 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Sep 9 04:39:20 CEST 2021

Hi Wolfgang,

Thanks so much for your reply. I am actually wondering if there is another
way to compute ‘standardized mean change using change score
standardization’ or SMCC as the approach given in your article requires
correlation between the measurements. The correlations are missing in the
studies that I am working on.

Also, as standardized response mean (SRM) is a kind of effect size, will it
be OK to calculate its standard error using the attached formula where ‘d’
will be replaced by SRM?

Any thoughts?

Please let me know.

Thanks again,