[R-meta] online seminar series

James Pustejovsky jepu@to @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Oct 20 21:49:25 CEST 2021

Hi Danka,

It's possible that we missed your first registration because of the issue
with the Google Form that you noted. Here's the correct link to register:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGX-GOm1nn93sj67_LF7MnngcFrOoOOcRS2cNsbgcw9-ujbg/viewform
I'm sorry for the confusion. Given that we might have missed your initial
registration, please go ahead and complete the form again, and you will
receive the webinar link before the event begins.

James