[R-meta] online seminar series

Danka Puric dj@gu@rd @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Oct 20 21:36:07 CEST 2021

Dear James and Wolfgang,

I believe I'm experiencing the same issue as Reza. I registered as
soon as I saw the email (on September 22nd), but never received the
link. It's not entirely impossible that it went to my spam folder,
although I do check it regularly. Would you advise me to register
again? Or is there someone I can write to to resolve this issue?

By the way, one of the links in the first email is the editable link
for the Google Forms, so I can see all participant responses,
including my own :)

Best wishes and thanks in advance!
Danka