[R-meta] Bivariate generalized linear mixed model with {metafor}

Arthur Albuquerque @rthurc@|r|o @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Oct 18 18:51:28 CEST 2021

Dear Wolfgang,

Thank you for the super quick reply! I wasn’t aware of that article, yet I believe it does not include the model I mentioned.

The model is thoroughly described at the end of this article, section "Appendix B. The bivariate generalized linear mixed model (BGLMM)”: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclinepi.2021.08.004

Best,

Arthur M. Albuquerque

Medical student
Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil