[R-meta] convert rma.mv() output to data.frame

Milani Chaloupka m@ch@|oupk@ @end|ng |rom uq@edu@@u
Thu Oct 7 05:29:21 CEST 2021

Hi Simon

It works well for our meta-analysis models fit using Bayesian inference (Stan).

And it also specifically handles rma model.objects amongst many model objects (I assume rma.mv objects too).

But contact the author on: d.luedecke using uke.de

Milani