[R-meta] convert rma.mv() output to data.frame

Simon Harmel @|m@h@rme| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Oct 7 05:20:12 CEST 2021

Hi Milani,

Much appreciated. Have you made or possibly worked with this package
before? Do you know if it works with rma.mv()?  I think this might be
of interest to a lot of us on this list.

Thanks,
Simon