[R-meta] foreign characters in R

Philippe Tadger ph|||ppet@dger @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Oct 6 10:31:04 CEST 2021

Dear Teresa,

Usually, this type of problem are solved when you use the right encoding
for your language (Turkish is UTF-8) . Please take a look of this:
https://support.rstudio.com/hc/en-us/articles/200532197-Character-Encoding-in-the-RStudio-IDE
<https://support.rstudio.com/hc/en-us/articles/200532197-Character-Encoding-in-the-RStudio-IDE>.
Not sure how to work this with an external wrapper software as OpenMeta
seems to work (I don't have previous experience in OpenMeta, so I taking
your word).

May be, you can change the link function between OpenMeta and R, or the
default encoding of R. I think this also can be helpful to understand
how to change the default options from the "root":
https://www.py4u.net/discuss/858888 <https://www.py4u.net/discuss/858888>