[R-meta] Does clubSandwich::coef_test() handle crossed random-effects?

Farzad Keyhan |@keyh@n|h@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Oct 3 19:20:22 CEST 2021

Hi James,

Interesting! I envisioned my data structure to be as shown below. Also,
there is a bit of model fit advantage for:

random = list(~1|study / es, ~1|scale)  over  random = ~1| scale/study/es

Which would perhaps mean that true effect sizes in each row are nested in
both studies & scales and can share random-effects within and across both
studies and formulas whenever their 'study' or 'scale' ID indicators match.

Doesn't this seem more like a crossed random-effects structure?

Fred

[image: image.png]