[R-meta] Meta-analyzing studies that failed to account for their nested data

Mikkel Vembye m|kke|@vembye @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Oct 1 22:22:15 CEST 2021

When I have relevant F-values from ANCOVA and related models, I calculate
vg_corrected = omega^2 * [(g_corrected^2/F-value) * eta +
g_corrected^2/(2*h)]

Have a nice weekend.

Best,
Mikkel

Den fre. 1. okt. 2021 kl. 21.41 skrev Mikkel Vembye <mikkel.vembye using gmail.com