[R-meta] Multi-level meta-analysis: large sigma^2

Juan Gallego Zamorano j@g@||ego@z@mor@no @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Nov 25 08:58:47 CET 2021

Hi James,

Thanks a lot for the suggestion. I actually explored that before the
analysis, but I'm going to double/triple check. The main problem is that I
have some 0s both in the means and the SDs. I corrected the means following
your 2015 and 2018 papers, and the SDs I imputed them using Bracken 1992
method. Probably the problem is there and I need to explore other
imputation options.
Thanks again,

Juan