[R-meta] rma.mv for studies reporting composite of and/or individual subscales

Timothy MacKenzie |@w|@wt @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Nov 24 19:35:53 CET 2021

So, you think there is no need to keep everything (i.e., fixed and
random) separate between studies that only contribute composite and
studies that only contribute separate subscales?

If there is no need, and both types of studies can be in one model,
then methodologically, wouldn't it be mixing apples (different
subscales) and oranges (different composites) in one model?

Thanks,
Tim M