[R-meta] how to get vcalc from metafor

Norman DAURELLE norm@n@d@ure||e @end|ng |rom @grop@r|@tech@|r
Tue Nov 16 20:54:58 CET 2021

Hi Wolfgang,

I realised I already had the remotes package installed,
and when I ran the second line

remotes::install_github("wviechtb/metafor")

on its own it worked.

Thank you !

Best wishes,
Norman.

De: "Wolfgang Viechtbauer, SP" <wolfgang.viechtbauer using maastrichtuniversity.nl>
�: "Norman DAURELLE" <norman.daurelle using agroparistech.fr>, "r-sig-meta-analysis" <r-sig-meta-analysis using r-project.org>
Envoy�: Mardi 16 Novembre 2021 15:37:51
Objet: RE: [R-meta] how to get vcalc from metafor

Hi Normand,

vcalc() is currently only part of the devel version of metafor, so you indeed would need to do:

install.packages("remotes")
remotes::install_github("wviechtb/metafor")

Best to do this in a fresh R session. If it doesn't work, then you will have to be more concrete as to the error messages you get when trying this.