[R-meta] how to get vcalc from metafor

Tue Nov 16 15:37:51 CET 2021

Hi Normand,

vcalc() is currently only part of the devel version of metafor, so you indeed would need to do:

install.packages("remotes")
remotes::install_github("wviechtb/metafor")

Best to do this in a fresh R session. If it doesn't work, then you will have to be more concrete as to the error messages you get when trying this.