[R-meta] rma.mv-When a higher level can't be modeled because of one row

Mon Nov 8 11:12:59 CET 2021

Dear Fred,

I would consider using measure as a fixed effect or making it nested within study (or within outcome). But none of this might really be appropriate for a dataset this small (but I assume this was just constructed for illustrating your question).