[R-meta] rma.mv-When a higher level can't be modeled because of one row

Farzad Keyhan |@keyh@n|h@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Nov 5 02:59:19 CET 2021

For clarity, by a solution, I mean how can I account for the
heterogeneity in true effects attributable to "measure", while
"measure" is neither a perfect candidate for being the nestor of
study:

random = ~1 | measure/study/outcome

nor a perfect candidate for being crossed with study:

random = list(~1 | study/outcome, ~1|measure)

Thank you,
Fred